Saturday, October 9, 2010

:(

I feel lonely.

I miss my dad, he has always been away. I barely see him everyday. I go to school early, he goes home late.
I go somewhere on weekend, he stays home. I stay home, he goes to golf field. He often goes to another town, or even another country.

I miss my mom, I barely see her now. Not only because her house is one-hour-trip from my house, but also because of my my bustle.

I miss my sister. We chat sometimes, but that wasn't enough. I miss our goofy times, and I even miss our fights.
Sometimes I need her.

I miss him. I feel happier when I chat with him :)
But I don't know why I'm being too paranoid. I'm being melancholy lately. Hmm.. Maybe there's something wrong with me? Naah, I'm just being a-girl-who-has-a-crush-on-a-boy.


I suppose I should've been used to feel lonely. I'm alone since I was a kid.
I think, maybe I need someone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment