Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Random :|

Hi all. It's been a while since the last time I post, hasn't it? :)
I've been so busy lately, so I didn't have quite time to post.

Well, actually, I don't know what to say. I even don't know what to name the title, so I just named it "Random :|".
In this post, I'm going to tell you random things about random stuff. So, this post doesn't have a clear subject.

First of all, I just took SMAK 1's entrance test two days ago. I think I did horribly at the test :(
The Math test was so difficult, and the Science wasn't any easier. The easiest test was the English test.
Tomorrow they will announce the students that passed. I'm so nervous! I hope I passed the test.
My older sister also went to SMAK 1 (she's in college now), and I thought, "It seems like she's having a great time at SMAK 1". So it made me want to apply in SMAK 1 even more. I know it'll be hard to say goodbye to St. Angela (my school since I was still in kindergarten, elementary and of course, junior high school). But, I think it's the best choice.
So, wish me luck, cross your finger, say a prayer or anything :D


Secondly, so I have this crush on a boy :D Let's just call him "A". He's my senior. He's not that cute, but still, he is cute. I like his smile :) and he's so nice. I'm not a close friend of him (well one of my friends is), but I still like him. I did chat with him, once (unfortunately), and I just clicked right away. I like him because he seemed so nice (and cute too! Okay I had mentioned it many times before :P)
I'm not hoping to be his girlfriend or something though, I just want to get closer to him, and get to know him better.
But the bad news is, one of my friends has a crush on him too. So I guess that makes us rivals, huh? Actually I'm okay with it, cause it's people's right to have a crush on someone, right? So I can't force her to not has a crush on A. Hopefully she's okay with it too :\


Thirdly, I want a macbook. My dad said if he has had money from the sale of shares, he'll buy me one. I'm still hesitate to buy a Macbook or Macbook Pro. What do you guys think? Should I buy Macbook or Macbook Pro?
Hmm.. I think I prefer Macbook Pro. Too bad the stock prices are low now, so my dad hasn't got the money yet.
Well just hope the prices will go high soon, so I will say helo to Macbook in no time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment